1. These regulations (“Regulations”) were issued by the owner and website’s operator www.sellerswitch.com (“Website”) – SellerSwitch Ltd. registered in London , 7 Forest Court, Forest Side E4 6BJ (“Owner”).
2. These regulations specify the terms and conditions of use of the Website and the terms of storing and managing personal data of the Website’s users (“Users”).
3. The Website is Owner’s webpage of informational and promotional character.
5. The User is obligated to get acquainted with the Regulations before starting using the Website. To start using the Website is to completely accept the Regulations.
6. The Owner informs that all the commercial marks placed in the Service (logos, logotypes, brand names etc.), graphic materials, photos are protected by law and are used only for the informational purposes.
7. The Website features content protected by the laws of intellectual property, particularly works protected by copyright laws (the content displayed on the Website, graphic design, graphics, photos etc.).
8. The Users are obliged to respects the laws of intellectual property (including the proprietary copyrights and industrial property laws such as the laws resulting from trademark registration) appertaining the Owner and the third parties. The User bears sole responsibility for the nonadherence to present point.
9. The Owner is the administrator of the personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 about the protection of the personal data.
10. On the Website there are forms enabling sending inquiries (including letters of inquiry) or downloading enabled publications (“Form”).
11. By sending the Form the User gives his/her consent for processing personal data in accordance with Act of 29 August 1997 about the Protection of the Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833, with subsequent amendments) and for receiving electronically commercial information in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, with subsequent amendments).
12. Providing the personal data by the Users is voluntary, howeve,r lack of providing the personal data indicated in the Form disenables the use of particular functions of the Website or Owner’s response to the inquiry.
13. The User declares that all the data provided in the Form are true and correct.
14. The User is entitled to review, change and require removal of his/her personal data.
15. The Owner ensures the safety of the personal data as he employs the means of physical, organisational and technical protection essential for ensuring the safety of processing the personal data on the Website in accordance with Act of 29 August 1997 about the Protection of Personal Data.
16. The Owner is entitled to disclose the personal data he administrates only to the subjects entitled by the provisions of law.
17. The Regulations come into effect the moment they are published on the Website. The Owner reserves the right to change the Regulations without informing Users earlier. In case of changing the Regulations, their delivery will take place via uploading the new content of the Regulations on the Website.
18. Cookies Policy is an integral part of the Regulations.