1. The Website does not automatically collect any data except for the data included in the Cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, particularly text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end-device and they are intended for using the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time in the end device and assigned value.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and gaining access to them is Website’s operator: SellerSwitch Ltd. Registered in London , 7 Forest Court, Forest Side E4 6BJ.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. adjusting the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of pages; in particular, cookies let recognise the device of the Website User and properly display the page, adapting it to User’s individual needs.
2. creating statistics which help to understand how the Website Users use the pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
3. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website.
5. On the Website there are two principal types of cookies used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the page or turns off the software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end-device for the period of time determined in the cookies’ parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. On the Website there are following types of cookies used:
1. Essential cookies enabling using the services available on the Website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services which require authentication in the Website.
2. Cookies used for assuring safety, e.g. used for detecting violations regarding authentication on the Website.
3. “Efficiency” cookies enabling collecting information about the ways of using Website pages .
4. “Functional” cookies enabling “remembering” the settings chosen by the Users and User’s interface’s personalisation, for example in terms of language or region, from which the User is coming from, font size, page appearance etc.
5. “advertising” cookies, enabling providing the Users with advertising content which is adjusted to their interests,
7. In many cases software used for browsing webpages (web browser) by default allows for storing cookies in the User’s end device. The Users of the Website might at any time change settings regarding cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them whenever Cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device might be also used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with Website Operator.